Skywalker OG Vape Cartridge
Skywalker Kingpen Vape is a well-liked cannabis vape oil cartridge among the knowledgeable cannabis customers across the world. It has some 85% of Indica ancestry and the rest 15% of Sativa lineage.
A dank and powerful strain, Sky OG offers a super relaxed high with a nice blend of hybrid effects. A predominantly indica strain beauty that weighs in at 85/15, it’s the lovechild of Skywalker and OG Kush. Like its look alike, it will bring strong kush attributes and leave you feeling like you’re in the clouds for hours.
Weed Pen for Sale
Also called sky OG Kush, this strain boasts a potent THC count, with peak capacity in the 26% range. Even the lower side, which hovers approximately 20%, isn’t for beginners, as it offers a strong high that comes on quickly. Spicy herbal and diesel notes best portray Skywalk OG, as it’s a pungent strain that tastes almost exactly as it smells. Nugs are round and a deep olive green, yet are offset by wiry pistils and dense white trichomes. Buy 710 KINGPEN Skywalker OG Vape Cartridge from Hey Ganja Shop today! Exotic Carts are available Here! Buy kingpen at our shop for absolutely amazing rates. We also have provide free shipping for our customers.